Samstag, 23. Februar 2013

Etude House: Sweet Eye Cupcake #3 Peach & Honey

Hey there ;D

I am a really a big fan of asian cosmetics, so i try out a lot of things. A while ago i purchased on eBay an eyeshadow duo from Etude House ... and well as always the packaging was at fault xD. 



I choose the color #Peach & Honey because i didn't have a similar eyeshadow in my collection and I am on kind of a peach trip at the moment. I paid around 6€, shipped from South Korea and shipping included.



The black ring inside the package i find rather ugly oO silver would have been a better choice, but oh well~ 



I always use a primer or a base under it so i can't say anything about the lasting power of this eyeshadow. The colors are a bit on the sheer side and don't have the soft texture I normaly prefer. The vanilla one is a bit more glittery than the peach one, what I like because I have a similiar color but without any glitter or shimmer. 

Overall I am satisfied with what I got, but I don't think that I will get more of those, because there are better eyeshadows out there. If you also want to try them out you can get them HERE



2 Kommentare:

  1. Schade, dass die Farbabgabe so gering ist :( Die Verpackung ist einfach zu hübsch ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich glaub das kommt echt dadurch das der so hart ist ~ ich werds nochmal mit nem angefeuchteten pinsel und so versuchen ^^

      Löschen